Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 11, 2015

Last Dinner in Cartagena, Last Dinner in Colombia


My final meal out when I'm on vacation always make me sad, because that's when it hits me that the vacation travel adventure is coming to a conclusion. For my last dinner in Cartagena -- my last dinner in Colombia until who know when -- I wanted something local. I did my research and selected El Boliche Cebicheria.


It is quite small. Room for about 12, maximum, inside. Maybe another four to eight outside. With the kitchen right there.


I ordered the tamarindo, ceviche in a tamarind sauce:


Fancy presentation. Even better, it was quite tasty. The tamarind sauce was awesome. It had a nice flavor without overwhelming the sea creatures on the plate. I would go here again. If I were in Cartagena again.

No comments:

Post a Comment