Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Helsinki After Dark

It's already that time of year when you have gto wait until late before you can experience Helsinki after dark.

I got back to the hotel fairly late from the day trip to Tallinn. It was still light out, but it was late. I had planned on catching a light supper on the ferry boat, but I fell asleep. But I was hungry.


The person at the hotel desk recommended a few restaurants. I didn't want something heavy, so I elected to go to Cafe Bar No. 9.


Number 9Number 9. That sounded good, And the kitchen was still open. Even better.


I ordered the "signature dish," as it was described on the menu: pollo limenello. Chicken in a creamy lemon yogurt sauce over spaghetti noodles. It was very good. Hit the spot. Filled me up without making me full.


The sun was finally set.


Time to head back to the Boulevard to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment