Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Phot-o' the Day: Culver's of Bullhead City; Bullhead City, Arizona USA


For the last 48 hours or so, I've been talking incessantly about the occasion of my 60th birthday. I was supposed to be in the midst of a two-week trip to Israel and the Holy Land (with a side trip to the Republic of Georgia in the middle, since I was all the way over there anyway and flights from Tel Aviv to Tbilisi were cheap cheap cheap). That, obviously, didn't happen, thank you coronavirus. But I still wanted a big adventure to ring in the 60th. What to do? What to do?

The solution to all of the problems in the world -- well, at least those under my direct control -- was a road trip. I took a 90-mile, 90-minute drive down to Bullhead City, Arizona, for the closest Culver's to my Las Vegas home. The restaurant itself was not open, but the drive-through was. And that's good enough if you've got a Culver's craving. For the record, I had a mushroom and swiss butterburger, with a side order of fried cheese curds, as the main course. And I had a blackberry and marshmallow creme concrete for the frozen custard course.

The photo is from my November 2019 visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment