Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 9, 2024

Norm The Dog (2010-2024)


 I am cross posting these stories about Norm The Dog from my Facebook account to here for easier storage and, more importantly, so that I can find them more easily when I want to read some of my memories.  This was posted on Facebook on Sunday, September 8, 2024, about events from the previous evening:

Norm The Dog has passed away. I am crying my eyes out as I post this. He was a "once in a lifetime" dog, truly the smartest, handsomest, and friendliest dog ever. And that's not just my bias speaking.
He was at home yesterday evening when he passed. We had just returned from a long walk in the park (which he absolutely loved every single time). Just know that he went quickly and without pain.
Here is a short video from his younger days, lounging in his pool, from the days before he went on senior food. He was only seven when this video was shot, halfway through his life's journey.

1 comment: