Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 2, 2011

United States Embassy

I was wandering the back streets of the Mala Strana, and I found the United States Embassy. I wanted to find the embassy because I wanted to find the street that the Czechs recently renamed for Ronald Reagan. It's so recent that it's not on any of the maps, but I knew it was near the emabassy. So I found the embassy, but not Ronald Reagan.

Turns out, the renamed street is near the U.S. ambassador's residence, not the embassy. The embassy looks big enough to live in, but I guess not. The ambassador's residence is way out in Zone 6, apparently, which was too far to walk. So no Ronald Reagan. But I did find this guy:

Winston Churchill. And cemented down sufficiently so that some future Czech Obama can't send him back to England.

No comments:

Post a Comment